Our wiki that includes equipment and guidelines can be view by clicking here.
See Equipment Reservations to ensure the equipment you want to use isn’t reserved during the time you hope to use it; also check the meetup site for workshops.
We can’t provide everything, nor would we try to. Here are some local resources to help you accomplish what you need:
- TAP Plastics: Scrap plastics for next to nothing
Local 3D printing, design, and prototyping services:
- Sam Hightower (member) contact sam at companyxs.com
- Sno-Isle Libraries Business Resources – (local government) Whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting out, an experienced business owner or a manager, Sno-Isle Libraries has services to help you save time and money. Think of us as your partner on the road to success. We are a library district committed to being a partner in the economic growth of Snohomish and Island counties.
- Northwest Innovation Resource Center – (501(c)(3)) The NW Innovation Resource Center (NWIRC) helps innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs bring their products and business ideas to life. NWIRC is committed to creating economic opportunity and jobs in Northwest Washington by supporting entrepreneurial innovation. It’s the role of the NWIRC staff to provide guidance and oversight to insure that each entrepreneur has the opportunity to experience company growth and forward momentum.
AMTEC At Everett Community College has some excellent educational opportunities with some of the best equipment in the region.
- Other STEM and Maker Related Resources
- Sno-Isle Teen STEM resource site – STEM related resources through the library system.
email us if you belong on this list, local resources only!